What is the difference between the Personal License and Commercial License?

Personal Licenses are provided for individuals, and small businesses up to $100k USD annual turnover or funds raised, to use the assets in personal or commercial projects.

Commercial Licenses are required for any entity - whether individual or business - over $100k USD annual turnover. Our commercial plans also include indemnity if billed yearly and our indemnity forms are signed.

If you are not sure which license you need, please feel free to get in touch.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.